Did you start the new year with health and fitness goals? We are now 3 weeks into the new year….how are those goals coming? It’s typical that within one month of setting a goal or making a resolution 66% of people quit.
This is where the Health & Fitness Printable Planner comes in to play. A psychology professor at Dominican University in California, Dr. Gail Matthews, did a study on goal-setting with 267 participants. She found that people are 42 percent more likely to achieve their goals just by writing them down. If you want to keep those goals and resolutions when it comes to your health and fitness, write them down and track them!
Health & Fitness Printable Planner
You can easily keep track with the new Health & Fitness Printable Planner. A complete year-long system. These 19 pages to cover all your needs:
- 2 COVER PAGE OPTIONS
- YEARLY GOALS RECORD: There is a reason you are on this journey. The Yearly Goals Record allow you to set and track goals for every month of the year as well as track monthly weight.
- MEASUREMENT RECORD: A monthly record allowing space to weekly record measurements of your weight, arms, chest, waist, hips, thighs and calves.
- WEEKLY MENU PLAN: 3 Menu plan option pages included. One to create your weekly menu for all meals. One to create weekly dinner options with tear-off grocery list. One to create monthly dinner options with a tear-off grocery list.
- GROCERY LIST: A 4-week grocery list tear-off sheet.
- MONTHLY WORKOUT RECORD: This page allows you to track your workout activity and duration every day of the week.
- BALANCED FOOD RECORD: This page allow you to track your daily intake of food. It helps you to monitor food from each group: grains, vegetables, fruits, dairy, protein and healthy fats.
- 30 DAY WATER CHALLENGE: Trouble getting in the right amount of water every day? Keep track of your daily water intake with the 30 Day Water Challenge.
- MONTHLY JOURNAL: Two encouragement journal pages to record anything you want: notes about workouts, set goals, recipes, etc.
- 21 DAY FIX FOOD RECORD: This page allow you to track your daily intake of food according to the 21 Day Fix calorie recommendations. It helps you to monitor food from each group: grains, vegetables, fruits, dairy, protein and healthy fats. Please note, all calorie count levels are included.