- COVER PAGE
- KICK START ORGANIZER: Get a jump start on the holidays.This handy printable helps make sure we have a plan for everyone on our list and also gives us a few backup ideas in case one of them doesn’t work out.
- CALENDAR: October through December calendars will help make sure you don’t miss a single Christmas concert, movie, or family get together all season long.
- BUDGET TRACKER: Stop the holiday splurge. The budget tracker is broken down by category to help you plan for everyone on your gift list, and keep you on budget for everything from food to decorations.
- HOLIDAY TO DO LIST: Avoid forgetting to do something during the holiday crazies! Keep a running to do list of all yo holiday tasks.
- SELF-CARE LIST: Don’t forget to schedule time for yourself to refuel and feel refreshed.
- YEARLY SALES CYCLE: You can’t live without this! When you are looking to buy gifts at the best price use this reference this Yearly Sales Cycle guide
- BLACK FRIDAY PLANNER: Whether you prefer to shop from your couch or brave the streets this year, don’t miss this Black Friday tracker. This tracker helps keep track of all the sales and make a game plan. It includes a place to add in one time the store will open, what I’m there for, and if I have any coupons.
- FAMILY VISIT CHECKLIST:If you are hosting anyone this year, preparing for their arrival is the most stressful part of your holiday for sure! No matter what your timeline is, we’ve included a checklist by month to help you plan ahead for your guests even if you only have a few days before they arrive.
- HOLIDAY CARD PREP CHECKLIST:Get your holiday cards ready with this step by step guide to create best Christmas card ever.
- CHRISTMAS CARD TRACKER & E-CARD TRACKER:This tracker ensures you never lose a card in the mail or email, and that you are sending a card to everyone on your list this year.
- HOLIDAY GIFT TRACKER: The Gift Tracker is especially useful for those of you who like to get started shopping early so you don’t forget who you’ve already purchased gifts for.
- MENU PLANNERS: THANKSGIVING & CHRISTMAS:Doesn’t it feel like we spend almost half of our holidays in the kitchen? Then it only makes sense to have a menu planner in our planner! The menu planners are perfect for making sure all meals are planned in advance and that you have everyhing you need for your meals.
- BAKING PLANNER: Neighbors and teachers, parties and so many more people to bake for. Create a game plan and lose the overhelm.
- MASTER GROCERY LIST: Never forget another item at the grocery store when you use this master list. Add to it all week long and grab it when you head out to shop.
- THANK YOU CARD TRACKER & THANK YOU CARDS: While this may seem outdated to some people, I love sending thank you cards. It’s the perfect way to make sure I’m practicing gratitude this holiday season, and my family and friends love getting them! I’ve also include a thank you card template for you to get you started.
This is a digital, printable pdf file only. No physical product will be sent to you. You will need a PDF reader (Adobe can be downloaded for free from their website) for viewing and printing the file.