- EMERGENCY: When time is of the essence and you need to quickly reference all emergency contacts, pre-planned to-do’s, to-go’s, and family emergency health information.
- CALENDAR/GOALS: This section includes the Daily Task Organizer and the Yearly Goals page. It can easily be expanded to meet your specific needs. You can add in our free simple calendar or the monthly planner!
- FAMILY: Resources to track all-things-family, from life insurance policies to kids’ school schedules (all ages) and pet records. There’s even a contact list for your kid’s friends and more!
- HOME & AUTO: Record key information regarding utilities, home maintenance, vendors, property, appliances, small equipment, automobiles, insurance, warranties and expirations. There’s so much to keep track of home and auto related. These organizers allow you to monitor all areas in detail.
- ELECTRONICS: Electronics are taking over our lives–which means there’s a lot to keep track of. Use this section to track all thing from monthly subscriptions and services to passwords and everything in between.
- FINANCE: This area of your home-life is one of the most important to living stress-free. Get your finances under control with multiple tools for everything for your financial accounts: lenders, debt, credit cards, income, expenses, bills, and even donations.
- HEALTH/MEDICAL:Do you remember when you had your last mammogram or even when you went to the dentist? Probably not! When you need to frequently access health and medical information throughout the year, it will be ready to go! Health, dental, vision account information, doctor visit logs, vaccination and prescription records, health savings accounts…. all quickly accessible!
- TRAVEL: Can’t remember who to contact to rent that condo in Florida you stayed at 3 years ago? Need to know if your passport needs renewed soon? Whether for business or pleasure, frequent or seldom, the travel section will have you covered. Maintain travel information like passport numbers, rewards programs, TSA data, vacation records and more!
- NOTABLE DATES: It’s nearly impossible to remember when to get all those birthday cards in the mail. Keep track of birthdays and anniversaries here as well as dates of those that have passed.
- RECORDS: Somewhere you have all those copies of birth certificates, driver’s licenses, social security cards and even your marriage certificate, but accessing them is always a hassle. Not any longer!
- MISC.: A section for you to add any important information we have not already thought of!
This is a digital, printable pdf file only. No physical product will be sent to you. You will need a PDF reader (Adobe can be downloaded for free from their website) for viewing and printing the file.