You will love this Easy St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix as much as my family does! Even though I have teen/pre-teen boys in my house, they still get a kick out of having some special treats for holidays, even St. Patrick’s Day!
When I say EASY, it really couldn’t be easier than this Easy St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix! Just grab a big bowl, dump all of the ingredients in, melt the chocolate and pour it over the mix and stir!
This literally takes less than 5 minutes to make. Really, there’s no excuse not to make your kiddos just a little something fun for St. Patrick’s Day!
This is a toddler friendly St. Patrick’s Day snack and is also a great snack for pre-schoolers! If you have elementary kids, this would be a fun surprise in your kid’s lunch boxes. And those of you that have older kids, they would love to come home from school to find a big bowl of the easy snack mix on the kitchen counter!
- 4 c. Rice Chex
- 2 c. Pretzels
- 2 c. Cheerios
- 1 c. M & Ms
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except White Chocolate Chips.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Melt for 1 min. 30 sec. at 70% power and stir til smooth.
- Pour chocolate over snack mix and stir.
- Pour on wax paper and let set until hard.