DOWNLOAD UPDATED FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR!
You can make this as simple (just print out the download and your kids can hold up the sign!) or fancy (see my tips below to make a bunting) as you like!
- free banner printable (click the link at the bottom of the post)
- card stock
- scrap fabrics
- clothes pins
After gathering your supplies, make the signs takes no time at all.
- Cut a 3-foot piece of twine.
- Next use your take your scrap fabrics (I love the MOD fabrics) and cut strips approximately 1.5″x20″ and tie them on the twine.
- Print out your download onto card stock and cut a very shallow “v” in the bottom to make it look like a banner.
- Use the clothes pins to place the sign on the twine.
It’s that simple!
IT’S TIME TO
GET READY FOR 2024!
Get organized for 2024 with the easy to use monthly 2024 calendar! Simply opt in below to have the FREE calendar sent straight to your inbox.