DOWNLOAD UPDATED FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR!
You can make this as simple (just print out the download and your kids can hold up the sign!) or fancy (see my tips below to make a bunting) as you like!
- free banner printable (click the link at the bottom of the post)
- card stock
- scrap fabrics
- clothes pins
After gathering your supplies, make the signs takes no time at all.
- Cut a 3-foot piece of twine.
- Next use your take your scrap fabrics (I love the MOD fabrics) and cut strips approximately 1.5″x20″ and tie them on the twine.
- Print out your download onto card stock and cut a very shallow “v” in the bottom to make it look like a banner.
- Use the clothes pins to place the sign on the twine.
It’s that simple!