- We’ve Been Booed download (link at the bottom of the post)
- Halloween treats
- Halloween bucket
BOOED! Neighborhood Sign
It’s fun and easy…and your kids will love it! Here’s want you need to do:
- Grab a few fun Halloween treats and candy.
- Put the treats/candy in a theme based Halloween bucket or bag
- Download and print out 2 of the “We’ve been BOOED!” signs (you can grab the download link below). Put one sign in each bucket with the treats.
- When the sun goes down, place the bucket on the neighbors doorstep, ring their doorbell and hide so they don’t see you (it’s like dig-dong-ditch, but with a fun surprise!)
In turn, your neighbors have a few days to make their own buckets of treats to BOO other neighbors! Enjoy pre-Halloween shenanigans!
BE MORE SUCCESSFUL!
Learn how to feel more accomplished and eliminate the overwhelm from life. Simply opt-in below to get the 10 Tips to Make Every Day Successful Cheat Sheet sent straight to your inbox!