- We’ve Been Booed download (link at the bottom of the post)
- Halloween treats
- Halloween bucket
BOOED! Neighborhood Sign
It’s fun and easy…and your kids will love it! Here’s want you need to do:
- Grab a few fun Halloween treats and candy.
- Put the treats/candy in a theme based Halloween bucket or bag
- Download and print out 2 of the “We’ve been BOOED!” signs (you can grab the download link below). Put one sign in each bucket with the treats.
- When the sun goes down, place the bucket on the neighbors doorstep, ring their doorbell and hide so they don’t see you (it’s like dig-dong-ditch, but with a fun surprise!)
In turn, your neighbors have a few days to make their own buckets of treats to BOO other neighbors! Enjoy pre-Halloween shenanigans!
GET YOUR STUDENT READY FOR SCHOOL!
Get organized this school year with our Student Planner. Fully customizable kids from elementary thorugh college! Simply opt-in below to have the free 2021-22 Student Planner sent straight to your inbox!