Taffy Apple Pizza is an EASY fall dessert.
This is an oldie recipe of mine I have been making for years…and I am always surprised at how many people have never had it, so I had to share! If you are in need of a fall dessert recipe, this one is super easy and both kids and adults l.o.v.e it! The other thing I like about it is that it’s not too heavy..a bit more on the light side of desserts.
Here’s a quick run down of this classic recipe by Pampered Chef… you can click on the link below to print the recipe out.
- 1 pkg refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ¼ c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 pkg. (8oz) cream cheese
- ½ c. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2-3 medium apples
- 1 c. lemon-lime soda
- caramel ice cream topping
- chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice and press together cookie dough on pizza pan (press with wax paper).
- Bake 10 min. until cookie is lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Blend peanut butter, cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread on cookie.
- Peel, core and slice the apples. Dip in soda to prevent browning.
- Arrange apples on cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Drizzle caramel over apples. Sprinkle on nuts.