I have learned that I can’t make “The Good Stuff” too often in our house, because it is *highly* addictive!
Here’s what I love about it: it’s SUPER EASY to make, everyone LOVES it and it KEEPS for a really long time (if you can make it last!).
Really–this is an easy, easy recipe and it make A LOT! I love that! I always make it at Christmas because it feeds so many and I will make it again super soon for a Super Bowl Party. Check out how easy it is.
Beware, even though this recipe makes a lot, people really, really love this stuff…so it will disappear quickly!
One other tip to keep in mind: The Good Stuff keeps really well in an airtight container, such as a Tupperware. So, you could make a batch and keep half of it back in a container to pull out a few weeks later!
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. butter
- 1/2 c. Karo Syrup
- 1 12 oz. box of Crispix Cereal
- 1 can mixed nuts
- 1 10oz bag pretzel sticks
- 1 6oz bag bugles
- In a large oven safe container, mix the Crispix, nuts, pretzels and bugles.
- Boil the brown sugar, butter and Karo for 2 minutes ( I do this in the microwave).
- Pour the mixture over the snack mix and stir.
- Bake @ 170 degrees for 8 minutes. Stir. Bake 8 more minutes.
- Spread on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in a air tight container.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO
ENJOY STRESS FREE HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR!
The holiday season can be downright exhausting. We have too many things to do and not enough time to get them done. The NEW & IMPROVED 2022 Holiday Planner will not only help you get organized, but will also help melt away that holiday stress so that you can actually enjoy the season for a change!