I have learned that I can’t make “The Good Stuff” too often in our house, because it is *highly* addictive!
Here’s what I love about it: it’s SUPER EASY to make, everyone LOVES it and it KEEPS for a really long time (if you can make it last!).
Really–this is an easy, easy recipe and it make A LOT! I love that! I always make it at Christmas because it feeds so many and I will make it again super soon for a Super Bowl Party. Check out how easy it is.
Beware, even though this recipe makes a lot, people really, really love this stuff…so it will disappear quickly!
One other tip to keep in mind: The Good Stuff keeps really well in an airtight container, such as a Tupperware. So, you could make a batch and keep half of it back in a container to pull out a few weeks later!
- 2 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. butter
- ½ c. Karo Syrup
- 1 12 oz. box of Crispix Cereal
- 1 can mixed nuts
- 1 10oz bag pretzel sticks
- 1 6oz bag bugles
- In a large oven safe container, mix the Crispix, nuts, pretzels and bugles.
- Boil the brown sugar, butter and Karo for 2 minutes ( I do this in the microwave).
- Pour the mixture over the snack mix and stir.
- Bake @ 170 degrees for 8 minutes. Stir. Bake 8 more minutes.
- Spread on a cookie sheet to cool.
- Store in a air tight container.
GET YOUR STUDENT READY FOR SCHOOL!
Get organized this school year with our Student Planner. Fully customizable kids from elementary thorugh college! Simply opt-in below to have the free 2021-22 Student Planner sent straight to your inbox!