We have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe in our house. I have been making the recipe since I was a kid! Every once in a while, though, I like to change it up a bit and make this super delicious copycat Neiman Marcus Cookie Recipe.
There’s just something so special about this recipe that makes me want to eat cookie, after cookie, after cookie. That’s the biggest reason I can’t make this recipe too often!
There is oatmeal in this recipe, but it is ground fine in a food processor. It makes the texture of the cookie absolutely perfect!
The other key ingredient is they combination of semi-sweet chocolate chips and the milk chocolate Hershey’s bar! The Hershey Bar gets largely grated. mmmmm.
The Neiman Marcus Cookie recipes makes TONS of cookies!! Approximately 8 dozen! I typically just make half the recipe which is still enough to throw some of the cookies in the freezer to pull out at a later time.
- 5 c. oatmeal
- 2 c. butter
- 2 c. sugar
- 2c. brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 t. vanilla
- 4 c. flour
- 1 t. salt
- 2 t. baking powder
- 2 t. baking soda
- 2 t. vanilla
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 8 oz Hershey Bar (grated)
- 3 c. chopped nuts (optional)
- Place oats in food processor and blend to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix in the flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll inot balls and place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake @ 375 for 10 minutes.
BE MORE SUCCESSFUL!
Learn how to feel more accomplished and eliminate the overwhelm from life. Simply opt-in below to get the 10 Tips to Make Every Day Successful Cheat Sheet sent straight to your inbox!