What I love most is that this is super easy to make. When I say EASY, it really couldn’t be easier or take less time–about 5 minutes and there are only 5 ingredients. If you are capable of opening a few bags and running the microwave, then this is just your speed!
Just grab a big bowl, dump all of the ingredients in, melt the chocolate and pour the chocolate over the ingredients, mix and stir. Actually, this is such a simple recipe you can even have your kids make it!
This is also a fun snack that we have used for our Acts of Kindness Challenge. I love to use some super cute Easter treat bags to bring to neighbors for a small gift or I send some home with our guests that came to our Easter Celebration!
Use the recipe below to create your first batch of the Easter Snack Mix!
- 4 c. Chex Cereal (use what you like, wheat, corn or rice)
- 2 c. Pretzels
- 2 c. Cheerios
- 1 c. candy coated easter eggs (Hershey's, Cadbury, M&M, etc)
- 1 bag White Chocolate Chips (12 oz)
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except White Chocolate Chips.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl. Melt for 1 min. 30 sec. at 70% power and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate over snack mix and stir.
- Pour on wax paper and let set until hard.
By the way, if you happen to be hosting Easter, you may need a few activities for the kids. Be sure to check out this fun list of kid’s activities!