| | | | |

21 Day Fix Meal Tracker Printable

I didn't love any of the 21 Day Fix Meal Trackers I got off Pinterest, so I created my own. This is the PERFECT 21 Day Fix Meal Tracker. AND, you can customize it to meet your exact needs!

I turned 40….two years ago and wow did things start changing. I had heard it for years and truth prevailed! Along with 40 rolls in some slower metabolism! Oh so sad, but true. No longer could I eat Lucky Charms for breakfast or grab a candy bar in the middle of the afternoon.

Honestly, I didn’t experience huge weight gain, but slowly over the past few years some extra pounds creeped on! This year I decided I better take care of this weight gain problem before it got too big to handle.

People all around were raving about the Beach Body 21 Day Fix. I started this workout and eating plan back in January and simply fell in love with it. After my first round, my husband joined in and quickly reached his goal weight. I reached mine after 2 rounds.

Ultimately, what resulted was a bigger awareness of portions and what we intaking. This meal plan has become a way of life for us…we definitely cheat on the weekends, and that’s ok! We stick with the 80/20 rule of 80% of the time we follow the plan and the other 20% …well, that’s for the weekend!

21 Day Fix Meal Tracker Printable

I found a few meal trackers on Pinterest, but none of them seemed to work quite right for tracking our food and water. I just didn’t love any of them. I decided to make my own and love it. It is roomy enough and easy to use. I thought I would share with you!


IT IS POSSIBLE TO

ENJOY STRESS FREE HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR!

The holiday season can be downright exhausting. We have too many things to do and not enough time to get them done. The NEW & IMPROVED 2022 Holiday Planner will not only help you get organized, but will also help melt away that holiday stress so that you can actually enjoy the season for a change!

Similar Posts

10 Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this printable. I saw it in your newsletter. I am having issues loading it. When it finally loads, I see a lot of pink and a corner of the actual form. Thanks.

  2. I have been trying to download this, but keep getting this error “Please activate “zlib” in your server”. I’ve tried downloading on my pc from the website and from the e-mail. Any other suggestions? Thank you!

  3. I subscribed but it’s still asking me to do it every time I try to download the 21 day fix tracker, would you mind emailing it to me? Thx!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.