You finally get a night out and as you are walking out the door you realized you probably should leave a few notes for the baby-sitter. Scrambling for a piece of paper you find one of the kid’s graded school worksheets on the kitchen counter, turn in over and scratch a few details on it that the sitter might need. Sound familiar?
Ok, moms and dads, it’s time to get a bit more organized for your baby sitter. Using the Baby Sitter Notes Organizer is exactly what you need, it allows you to leave descriptive and detailed notes in a quick and easy way.
You will feel like you left reliable information for the baby sitter and the baby sitter will feel like they have a clear plan of action while they are in charge. It will give everyone a better peace of mind.
Baby Sitter Notes Organization Sheet
There are a few ways you could make the best use of the Baby Sitter Notes Organization Sheet.
- Baby Sitter Notes free download (available at the bottom of this post)
- dry erase markers (optional)
- self-laminating sheet (optional)
- page protector (optional)
You can choose to use the Baby Sitter Notes however you prefer, however you might like trying one of these options:
- Print the download and fill it out every time you have a sitter come to the house. (To make things easy, print 5-7 at once and keep in a file to have on hand.) OR
- Print the download and fill out the basic information that will not change (ie. address, parents names/numbers, etc). Place the Baby Sitter Notes in either a self-laminating sheet or a plastic page protector. Each time you leave you can update the other needed information with a dry erase marker. After your time away is over, simply erase the laminating sheet or page protector and your Baby Sitter Notes is ready to use again the next time you have a sitter.
The Baby Sitter Notes Organization Sheet is such a quick and simple way make sure both you and your baby sitter are well prepared. No more relying on the kids to relay information to your sitter, no more texts from the sitter asking a million questions and interrupting your time away. Simply a reliable system for sharing with your baby sitter all information he or she would need to know while taking care of your kids.
BE MORE SUCCESSFUL!
Learn how to feel more accomplished and eliminate the overwhelm from life. Simply opt-in below to get the 10 Tips to Make Every Day Successful Cheat Sheet sent straight to your inbox!