Father’s Day Printables
Father’s Day is around the Corner!!! Help make dad’s day even more special with these fun, creative Father’s Day Printables.
Here’s a few suggestions on how you can use them:
- Your kids can add them to a gift they have already gotten dad.
- Hang one on his bathroom mirror to see when he wakes up in the morning.
- Bring dad breakfast in bed and put on of the printables on his tray.
- Mail one to dad at work (who get’s snail mail anymore?….it would be a fun surprise!)
- Print one out, frame it and wrap it up as a gift.
- Have your kiddo hold the sign, and take a picture of them holding it! Text it to dad!
Do you have a creative idea? Share it with us in the comments below!
[wpdm_package id=6417 ]
SURVIVE YOUR SUMMER!
Want to keep your sanity this summer?! Simply opt-in below to get the Summer Survival Guide: Getting Everything Done(in Less Time!) sent straight to your inbox!
My dad was so happy. I remember his smiling eyes and warm hug. My favorite thing to do on father’s day with my dad was to make breakfast. He died young at 39 so we didn’t have many father’s days with him. My brothers and nephews look just like him.
Love these printables. Thank you!
Using these for my kids but my dad, who passed away 4 yrs ago, loved to share sardines & crackers. Thank you.