Father’s Day is around the Corner!!! Help make dad’s day even more special with these fun, creative Father’s Day Printables.
Here’s a few suggestions on how you can use them:
- Your kids can add them to a gift they have already gotten dad.
- Hang one on his bathroom mirror to see when he wakes up in the morning.
- Bring dad breakfast in bed and put on of the printables on his tray.
- Mail one to dad at work (who get’s snail mail anymore?….it would be a fun surprise!)
- Print one out, frame it and wrap it up as a gift.
- Have your kiddo hold the sign, and take a picture of them holding it! Text it to dad!
Do you have a creative idea? Share it with us in the comments below!
[wpdm_package id=6417 ]
GET YOUR STUDENT READY FOR SCHOOL!
Get organized this school year with our Student Planner. Fully customizable kids from elementary thorugh college! Simply opt-in below to have the free 2021-22 Student Planner sent straight to your inbox!