No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert
I love this No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert because I don’t have to turn on my oven on a hot day and because it’s absolutely refreshing to eat!
Using a bread pan, you are going to place layer on top of layer to create a really pretty looking dessert. Start with the crushed cookies mixed with butter, next layer part of the cream cheese mixture, followed by the chocolate cream cheese mixture and finally add the last of the regular cream cheese mixture.
Once you have added all the layers, freeze the dessert for at least 4 hours. Top with whipped topping and chopped cookie before serving.
- 12 peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 2 TBSP. butter, melted
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 TSP. vanilla
- 1 12oz tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 c. chocolate chips
- Crush 8 cookies and mix with melted butter. Press into bottom of 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Mix cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Stir in 3 c. of whipped topping.
- Divide mixture into 2 bowls. Mix melted chocolate into one of the bowls.
- Layer the following over the crust:half of the mixture without chocolate, cream cheese chocolate mixture, other 1/2 of non-chocolate cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze 4 hours to overnight.
- Before serving, top with remaining whipped topping and remaining cookies, coarsely chopped.
IT’S TIME TO
GET READY FOR 2023!
Get organized for 2023 with our brand new, easy to use Digital 2023 Planner! Our Planner will help you get organized and stay organized. Oh, and did we mention how pretty it is too? Use code “SAVE5” to save $5 now.