Master Grocery List Free Printable
I can’t tell you how many times I come home from the grocery store and just a few hours later I realize there was an item I am out of….because I didn’t add it to my list. Ugh. I end up texting the neighbor asking her if I can yet again borrow another cup of brown sugar, an egg, or whatever it is I forgot.
Grocery List Printable
I decided to solve the grocery forgetfulness once and for all. I created a Master Grocery List printable. It contains our most frequently bought food items with plenty of space to quickly write in items that are not on the list.
Get your Master Grocery List
It’s best to keep the list in a place in your kitchen where it can quickly and easily be accessed. There are so many times an item comes to mind that we need to purchase, but we aren’t near our list to write it down, hence the forgotten items. If the list is on your fridge or inside of a cabinet door, it’s easy for not only you, but everyone in your home to add a check mark next to the item you are running low on or write in an item not already on the list.
Key Tips to Keeping Your Pantry Stocked
There are a few key tips to keeping your kitchen well stocked and avoiding last minute trips to the store:
- Buy items before you run out of them. Is the ketchup half gone? Add it to the list. Just opened your jar of peanut butter? Add it to the list.
- Are there items you use all the time? Stock up on items when they’re on sale. This is especially easy to do with non-perishable items. I know that our family’s favorite spaghetti sauce is fairly pricey, but when it goes on sale for just about half price, I typically buy about 4 jars. Why not? That would be the same cost as normally buying just 2 jars but I get twice as much.
- Need convenience? If you are an Amazon Prime member, you can utilize the Amazon Prime Pantry option to fill a box (up to 45 lbs!) of regular size (no bulk sizes) pantry items to be delivered to your doorstep for just $5.99.
- Make a meal plan. Yes, you’ve heard it before but still haven’t started, right? Let me tell you, when I take 10 minutes every week to plan out our meals, dinner time is so much less chaotic. Get your menu made and add anything you don’t have on hand to your grocery list printable.
- Train your people. Yes, I know that sounds crazy, but train your kids and husband not to tell you they run out of a product, but to head straight to the list and mark or write it down.
It’s time to keep it simple and be intentional with your grocery store list. Making a conscience effort to keep an ongoing weekly list will help ensure that you won’t be stuck making a last minute trip to the grocery store.
SURVIVE YOUR SUMMER!
Want to keep your sanity this summer?! Simply opt-in below to get the Summer Survival Guide: Getting Everything Done(in Less Time!) sent straight to your inbox!
Hi, Love your printables but I have never been able to download any of them. When I input my info into the box that pops up after you click the link to download it says 50% completed and acts like it is thinking forever and never does anything else. I have tried multiple times with the same results. .I do have a slow connection but I download things quite often without problems. While I am not ruling out operator error just yet, I thought it wouldn’t hurt to comment. I don’t know how old this post is but with such a nice printable I would imagine at the very least one thank you for the free printable in the comments. I am thinking maybe the link is broken and people just close it out after a while???? Thanks and again very nice list!
Hi Jacqueline- Do you mind sharing what browser you are using?
Hi, I am using Chrome. Yhanks, Jacqueline
I am not showing that you have entered your email address on my end. Be sure to enter your email and hit the submit button, once you do the pop-up box will go away and you will receive an email with the free printable!
Hi Heather, I’m having the same problem as Jacqueline. I fill out my name and email then submit and nothing happens. I’ve checked my junk mail and still I get nothing. I am also using chrome. Hope you can help 🙂
Sent you an email, Ginny!
Hi Heather, I’m having the same problem. I fill out my name and email and then submit and nothing happens. I’ve checked my junk mail and still I get nothing. I am also using chrome.
I am having the same problem as the others. I fill in the information hit submit and nothing happens.
It looks like it got delivered to you? Sometimes it take just a bit to send!
how to print grocery list ? thanks Mike Jostedt firstname.lastname@example.org google
Great List! I am going to use it to go shopping this coming week 🙂
Having an issue with the “CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE MASTER GROCERY LIST”. I tried to click on it and I know the browser is not out of date. Could the link be broken? Please, if possible, send me the link to download this great looking list.
I emailed it to you, I just tried the link and it worked great..you might have pop-up blockers on.
why do you send me an email to come and print the grocery list and then when I click the download button, you want me to put in my email so you can send me a link. I assumed the first email WAS a link to the download.. I have already subscribed to your email list.
I am trying to download the grocery list. I cannot get it to download…. Not sure why….
Do you have your pop up blocker turned on? That is most likely the problem–if you turn it off, you will be able to opt in to get the download.
Love this idea! You can just have a quick look through it before you go shopping as I always forget something that we always use!! 🙂
Your grocery list printable looks great! I love the colors. But you might want to fix the spelling errors and take new pictures of it. Sausage (sauasge), hummus (humus), and deodorant (deoderant) are all spelled wrong.
The actual download has the correct spellings. 🙂
Like the idea of a grocery list already made up. Thanks