Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day treat that will work for both adults and kids? This Valentine’s Day Stackable Sweet Treat is exactly what you need!
Valentine’s Day Stackable Sweet Treat
It’s a fun little project to make in just a few easy steps:
1. Gather your materials:
- Valentine Free Printable (download at the bottom of this post)
- bag of Hershey’s Nugget Chocolates
- clear cellophane bags (2″x10″)
- card stock cut in 1″ x 8″ strips
2. Cut out the candy covers and bag topper from the download.
3. Wrap each piece of chocolate in the candy wrappers using tape to secure.
4. Once you have the entire set of 6 chocolates wrapped, grab one of the card stock strips, add a bit of glue and stick the wrapped chocolates to the strip (start from the bottom and go up). You will have a bit extra card stock at the top.
5. Slide the the strip of chocolates into the cellophane bag.
6. Fold the bag topper in half and staple to the top of the bag.
There you have it! Think of all the many people you could give this Valentine’s Day Stackable Sweet Treat to: teacher, mail person, classmates, spouse, kids, grandparents, neighbors and more!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO
ENJOY STRESS FREE HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR!
The holiday season can be downright exhausting. We have too many things to do and not enough time to get them done. The NEW & IMPROVED 2022 Holiday Planner will not only help you get organized, but will also help melt away that holiday stress so that you can actually enjoy the season for a change!