St. Patrick’s Day isn’t typically a holiday for gifts, but a fun St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treat is definitely appropriate!
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Sweet Treat
It’s just about 5 minutes you can have these treats made!
1. Gather your materials:
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable (download at the bottom of this post)
- bag of Rolo Candy
- Airhead Xtreme Rainbow Candy Strips or Rainbow Bites
- clear cellophane bags (2″x10″)
- card stock
2. Print out the download on to card stock.
3. Cut out the candy bag topper from the download and fold each topper in half.
4. Add 4 Rolo Candies to the bottom of the cellophane bag.
6. Fold over the top of the cellophane bag and place the candy bag topper over the top of the bag. Staple the bag topper.
Such a quick and easy simple treat! Think of all the many people you could give this Valentine’s Day Stackable Sweet Treat to: your kids, co-workers, teachers, classmates, grandparents, neighbors and more!
IT IS POSSIBLE TO
ENJOY STRESS FREE HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR!
The holiday season can be downright exhausting. We have too many things to do and not enough time to get them done. The NEW & IMPROVED 2022 Holiday Planner will not only help you get organized, but will also help melt away that holiday stress so that you can actually enjoy the season for a change!