St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treat
St. Patrick’s Day isn’t typically a holiday for gifts, but a fun St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Treat is definitely appropriate!
St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Sweet Treat
It’s just about 5 minutes you can have these treats made!
1. Gather your materials:
- St. Patrick’s Day Free Printable (download at the bottom of this post)
- bag of Rolo Candy
- Airhead Xtreme Rainbow Candy Strips or Rainbow Bites
- clear cellophane bags (2″x10″)
- card stock
2. Print out the download on to card stock.
3. Cut out the candy bag topper from the download and fold each topper in half.
4. Add 4 Rolo Candies to the bottom of the cellophane bag.
5. Place either the Airhead Xtreme Rainbow Candy Strips or Rainbow Bites on top of the Rolo Candy.
6. Fold over the top of the cellophane bag and place the candy bag topper over the top of the bag. Staple the bag topper.
Such a quick and easy simple treat! Think of all the many people you could give this Valentine’s Day Stackable Sweet Treat to: your kids, co-workers, teachers, classmates, grandparents, neighbors and more!
If you are in need of some other great St. Patrick’s Day ideas, you might want to try this Easy St. Patrick’s Day Snack Mix and the kids will love the St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble.
IT’S TIME TO
GET READY FOR 2023!
Get organized for 2023 with our brand new, easy to use Digital 2023 Planner! Our Planner will help you get organized and stay organized. Oh, and did we mention how pretty it is too? Use code “SAVE5” to save $5 now.