Free Font Friday | PicMonkey Fonts and Combinations
Lots of my clients use the free service from PicMonkey to edit their images for their blog posts, for Facebook or even for Pinterest. It’s a fabulous online tool and offers some great font options! I thought I’d share a few of my favorite fonts that PicMonkey offers as well as which font combinations work well together.
A few tips to remember when combining fonts:
- contrast the font weights
- mix a serif with a sans serif font
- avoid too much contrast
- use fonts from different typeface families
The links for the fonts are below. Not all fonts are commercial free, so check before use!
1. Lobster Two | 2. Tall Dark and Handsome | 3. Budmo Jiggler | 4. Mossy | 5. RNS Camelia
6. Sacramento | 7. Jellyka Delicious Cake | 8. Roman Antique | 9. Rye | 10. Bilbo Swash Caps
IT’S TIME TO
GET READY FOR 2023!
Get organized for 2023 with our brand new, easy to use Digital 2023 Planner! Our Planner will help you get organized and stay organized. Oh, and did we mention how pretty it is too? Use code “SAVE5” to save $5 now.